Starting January 1, 2014 the Village of Baltimore contracted with the City of Lancaster to be the building department for the Village of Baltimore.
Process for Obtaining a Building Permit
(a) The first step for a resident or business to begin building in the Village of Baltimore is to complete a Zoning Permit.
The completed application and fees must be submitted to the Village office at 103 West Market Street Baltimore, Ohio 43105.
(b) The second step is to present the signed zoning permit to the City of Lancaster’s Building department.
The City of Lancaster will work with you to complete all the permits and inspections necessary to complete your project.
(c) The last step is to receive an occupancy permit. An occupancy permit is provided by the City of Lancaster’s Building department.
Click on the link below to go to the website for the Lancaster Building Department or call (740) 687-6649:
List of Approved Contractors
- Ace Fence & Deck LLC
- ADT LLC dba ADT Security Services
- Atlas Capital Services, Inc
- Baltimore Builder Supply
- Claypool Electric, Inc
- Fairfield Heating & Cooling, Inc
- Gene’s Sign Company
- Gunton Corporation dba Pella Window & Door
- H & A Mechanical, Inc
- H A Robinson General Building Maintenance
- Heiberger Paving
- Kienle Builders
- KMA Electric LLC
- Koorsen Fire & Security
- Layfield Environmental System
- Mercurio Builders, Inc
- MK Electric LLC
- Poplar Land & Cattle, Inc
- Power Lines Electric LLC
- Quality Plus Plumbing & Heating, Inc
- R.N. Smith, Inc
- Roto-Rooter Services
- Ruckman Plumbing Enterprises, Inc
- Shepard Electric
- Team DDS, Inc
- The Electric Connection
- Turner Brothers Construction LLC
- Tyco Integrated Security LLC
- William C. George Electric Service Ltd.
- Wolf Contracting