The Baltimore Swimming Pool will open on Saturday, May 27, 2017. Pool rates remain the same from last year but we have made some changes to the family membership and added a new type of membership.
- Family memberships now allow up to 6 family members living together to be on a single membership for $200 (previously it was 4 family members).
- A new nights & weekends family membership is available for $110 which allows pool admission on weekdays after 5PM and on weekends.
Stop by the Village Office to get your membership today.
The Baltimore Tree Commission, Baltimore Downtown Restoration Committee, and Girl Scout Troops 906 and 7502 will be planting a tree for Arbor Day on April 30, 2017, at 2:00PM at 901 South Main Street. Below is the agenda for the event:
ARBOR DAY 2017
Sunday April 30, 2:00 P.M. – 901 S. Main St. (McCoy Car Wash)
- Welcome: Baltimore Tree Commission &: Baltimore Downtown Restoration Committee
- Mayor’s Arbor Day Proclamation & Comments: Mayor Brad Nicodemus
- Arbor Day Presentation: Girl Scout Troops 906 & 7502
- How to Plant a Tree: Steve Cothrel
- Tree Planting Ceremony: Daises, Brownies, & Junior Girl Scouts
- Free Tree Seedling Distribution (While Supply Lasts)
All are welcome to attend.
The Baltimore Police Department received complaints this morning of gun fire coming from the police firing range. There was an academy scheduled to use the range this morning, April 22, 2017. However, their use was not included on the previously announced schedule for this week. Accordingly, the academy was asked, and voluntarily agreed, to stop using the range today and have stopped. We appreciate the academy’s cooperation.
A rate adjustment may be available for filling a swimming pool if a Village of Baltimore resident qualifies. The adjustment will be in the form of a sewer credit based on the number of gallons of water used to fill the pool and will be applied to your next billing statement. The form you must submit prior to filling your pool can be found at the following link:
The Baltimore Police Firing Range is being used for Police Academy classes and law enforcement agency training. The following is the current schedule for the use of the firing range:
- Week of April 24: Monday (4/24), Tuesday (4/25), Wednesday (4/26), Thursday (4/27) and Friday (4/28)
- Week of May 1: Tuesday (5/2), Wednesday (5/3) and Thursday (5/4)
- Week of May 8: Wednesday (5/10), Thursday (5/11), and Friday (5/12)
- Week of May 15: Saturday (5/20)
- Week of May 22: Wednesday (5/24), Friday (5/26) and Saturday (5/27)
- Week of May 29: Friday (6/2) and Saturday (6/3)