ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Sealed Bids will be received by the Village of Baltimore in the Offices of the Fiscal Officer at 103 West Market Street, Baltimore, Ohio 43105 until Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 11:00 am local time, at which time they will be publicly opened and read aloud via teleconference, instructions to which will be issued to plan holders at a later date. The Project consists of constructing improvements as follows:
VILLAGE OF BALTIMORE 2020 ROADWAY RESURFACING PROJECT
The Issuing Office for the Bidding Documents is: Bird+Bull, Inc. 3500 Snouffer Road, Suite 225, Columbus, OH 43235; Phone (614) 761-1661. Prospective Bidders may examine the Bidding Documents at the Engineer’s Office by appointment only by contacting the project engineer, Mike Crane (firstname.lastname@example.org), and may obtain copies of the Bidding Documents from the Issuing Office as described below.
Bids will be accepted only from Plan Holders of Record. In order to be a Plan Holder of Record, Bidding Documents must be purchased from the Issuing Office by contacting Jaci Coghlan by phone at 614-761-1661 or email at email@example.com.
Bidding Documents are available to be e-mailed in portable document format (PDF) at a non-refundable charge of $30.00. Alternatively, printed Bidding Documents may be obtained for a non-refundable payment of $50.00 plus a non-refundable fee of $10.00 for shipping.
Bidding Documents may be examined at the following locations:
- Village of Baltimore: 103 West Market Street, Baltimore, OH 43105 (by appointment only)
- Bird+Bull, Inc.: 3500 Snouffer Road, Suite 225, Columbus, OH 43235 (by appointment only)
Plans and Bidding Document copies may be viewed at the following On-line Plan Rooms:
- Allied Construction Industries – ACI: www.aci-construction.org Construction Connect: www.constructconnect.com
- Construction News Corporation: www.constructionjournal.com Dodge Data & Analytics: www.construction.com
- The Blue Book Building & Construction at: www.thebluebook.com
To see the complete Advertisement for Bids, please click on the following link: