Alt Park

Alt Park

Alt Park was donated to the Village of Baltimore by Dora Alt Taylor in 1980. It is located at 1101 North Romulus Street.

Facilities

The facilities at Alt Park include the following:

  • Four regulation baseball diamonds
  • Concession stand
  • Soccer fields
  • Football practice fields
  • 1.25 mile walking loop
  • Playground equipment
  • Picnic facilities

Photo Gallery

Map of Alt Park

Map of Alt Park Loop Trail

1.25 Mile Walking Loop